Charting the Markets: Equities Tumble, Xi Comes to Town
European equities fell the most in six days after rising at the open. The culprit? Basic resources and big oil. The Shanghai Composite, on the other hand, rose almost 1.2 percent on Tuesday. China's stock market has rattled global investors this year, but it's still up by close to 6% year to date.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018