Barclays CEO Candidate Staley Said to Face U.K. RegulatorsBy and
CEO frontrunner being interviewed by FCA and PRA on Tuesday
Staley needs approval from regulators to get the top job
Barclays Plc’s leading candidate for chief executive officer, Jes Staley, is being interviewed Tuesday by U.K. regulators in the final hurdle to his appointment, according to two people with knowledge of the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again