Will the Scandal Force VW to Sacrifice Its Iconic Brands?By , , and
Analysts see Bugatti, Seat marques under expense microscope
Volkswagen could also spin off heavy trucks to raise funds
Faced with billions of euros in costs for its emissions cheating scandal, Volkswagen AG may have to consider an overhaul of a 12-brand empire built in the last two decades that makes everything from cheap cars to motorbikes to heavy trucks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig