Texas Pulls Medicaid Funds for Planned ParenthoodBy
Group calls move `outrageous, malicious political attack'
Videos taken by anti-abortion activists sparked investigation
Texas became the latest and biggest U.S. state to cut off funding for Planned Parenthood, saying the women’s health group is no longer eligible for Medicaid payments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States