Sydney Housing Market Cools as Auction Clearance Rate FallsBy
A third of home auctions failed to find a buyer last week
Bidder numbers at each auction down by two thirds, agent says
Sydney’s surging housing market may be cooling with the proportion of home auctions that successfully found a buyer last week falling to the lowest level in 10 months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon