Stocks in South Africa Expensive as Economy Falters, Novare SaysBy
Average price-to-earnings ratio of 19 near historical high
Economy lacks growth catalysts, risks recession, analyst says
South African equities remain expensive compared with global peers and the risk of a recession next year is rising, according to the head of macroeconomic research at Novare Investments Pty Ltd., a manager of funds of funds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders