Ruble Slumps With Crude Oil as Credit Suisse Sees New-Year RallyBy and
Bank of Russia may buy $8 billion in 1Q, Credit Suisse says
Alexey Pogorelov predicts 50bps of rate cuts by year-end
The ruble weakened the most worldwide, sinking in lockstep with falling crude prices. Credit Suisse Group AG predicted the currency of the world’s biggest energy exporter will rally in the new year, triggering a resumption of dollar-buying by the central bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’