Emerging Stocks Rise as India, Turkey Offset Commodity DeclineBy
Faster-than-expected China GDP growth helps boost sentiment
Uralkali slides as stock to be removed from MSCI Indexes
Emerging-market stocks climbed as positive earnings from India and gains in Turkish shares helped extend a rally that’s boosted riskier assets this month. Weaker commodity prices weighed on South African gold producers as Russia’s ruble fell with oil.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations