Market Dashboard Shows Draghi Has Fewer Reasons to Be DovishBy
Nordea says market metrics suggests ECB can be less dovish
Inflation outlook has stabilized, EM stocks have rebounded
Europe’s investors may have become so convinced that the European Central Bank will step up its quantitative easing that they’re overlooking market data arguing against such a move.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself