Hanover CFO Dies at 53, Forcing Departing CEO Into Dual RoleBy and
Hanover's Greenfield died on weekend from a `health event'
CEO Eppinger, set to step down next year, named acting CFO
Hanover Insurance Group Inc. Chief Financial Officer David Greenfield has died, forcing Fred Eppinger, the insurer’s leader for more than a decade, to take on a dual role ahead of his planned departure.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again