Goldman Fund Manager Says Pound to Climb With Market Too DovishBy
Signs of wage inflation emerging in U.K., Moffitt says
BOE's Forbes says rates should rise `sooner rather than later'
Goldman Sachs Asset Management says the pound is set to strengthen against the dollar as the Bank of England will probably raise interest rates sooner than the market predicts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing