Dewey Jury Can’t Decide Remaining Counts, Defense Lawyer SaysChris Dolmetsch
The jury weighing charges against three former executives of the Dewey & LeBoeuf LLP law firm said it can’t reach a verdict on the remaining counts, according to a lawyer for one of the defendants.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Avicii, DJ-Producer Who Performed Around the World, Dies
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Southwest Airlines Gives $5,000 to Passengers on Fatal Flight
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week