Defaulted Bond Holders Are Closer to Seizing Rig They Don't WantBy and
Investors declare default on Oro Negro's $175 million bond
That leaves tough choice: Take rig or hold on for Pemex deal
Spurned bondholders of Mexican oil-field operator Oro Negro Offshore Drilling Pte are moving ever closer to the one option they’d hoped to avoid at all costs: seizing a rig hardly anyone wants.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again