China Finds More Discreet Ways to Support the YuanBloomberg News
After August shock devaluation, central bank shifts tactics
Strategy shifts optics on drop in world's largest reserves
Just because China is burning through its reported foreign-exchange reserves more slowly doesn’t mean it’s losing its commitment to support the yuan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts