Bernstein: The VW Scandal Might Not Hurt Sales As Much As Feared
Investors are worried about the impact of an emissions scandal in which Volkswagen admitted to cheating on U.S. air pollution tests for years. According to a new note out of Bernstein, their fears may be overblown.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing