The Man Accused of Spoofing Some of the World's Biggest Futures ExchangesBy
Accused by CFTC of creating `appearance of false market depth'
Chicago futures trader racked up spoofing fines of $660,000
Before he gained notoriety, Igor Oystacher was known as 990.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations