Swiss Finance Minister’s Seat in Doubt on SVP Election GainsBy
Anti-immigrant SVP got biggest vote share in parliament ballot
Multi-party government to be decided by parliament on Dec. 9
The tenure of Finance Minister Eveline Widmer-Schlumpf is hanging in the balance after the anti-immigrant Swiss People’s Party, from which she acrimoniously split nearly a decade ago, increased its share of the vote in Switzerland’s parliamentary election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again