Pound Gains May Endure as Markets Turn Further From Euro, DollarBy
U.K. retail sales rose last month, economists say before data
BOE's Forbes says rates should rise `sooner rather than later'
The pound’s rally may continue next week, having strengthened against both the euro and dollar amid speculation monetary policy in both the U.S. and euro area are likely to be looser for longer than markets previously expected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself