Iran Deal Milestone Starts the Clock on Oil Sanctions ReliefBy and
Oil, financial sanctions to be lifted once pledges implemented
Iran first needs to mothball gear and cut uranium stockpile
World powers and Iran set the clock ticking Sunday on a landmark accord placing limits on the Islamic Republic’s nuclear work in return for access to oil and financial markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’