Volkswagen to Daimler: We Could Do With Your Help on ComplianceBy
Daimler agrees to request for top executive to jump ship to VW
Volkswagen creates management board position for compliance
As Volkswagen AG reels from one of the worst corporate scandals in German history, Chairman Hans Dieter Poetsch had an unusual request for his counterpart at Daimler AG: could we have one of your top managers to help dig us out of this mess?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again