Lira, Ruble Traders Get Reminder of How Fast Sentiment Can SourBy and
Currencies drop after Turkey shoots down drone on Syria border
Rabobank expects further ruble declines in coming weeks
In the space of a few minutes, investors in the Turkish lira and Russian ruble got a reminder about how quickly bullish sentiment can sour.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations