Unilever Sales Beat Analyst Estimates From Ice-Cream BoostBy
Unilever boosted its full-year sales forecast after reporting third-quarter sales growth that beat estimates on improved results in emerging markets and stronger sales of Magnum and Ben & Jerry’s ice cream.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs