British Bank Bashing Ebbs as Osborne Eyes Tightrope to PowerBy and
City of London chairman says `shackles have come off' Osborne
Osborne seen `too close' to largest banks by Labour's Mann
On a balmy evening in early June, Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne donned a tuxedo and headed to dinner in the U.K.’s financial district with deal-making in mind.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts