Fed Distracts Attention From Turkish Election Risk as Lira JumpsBy
Turkish currency strengthens to highest since August
Latest polls show another hung parliament possible in November
Turkey’s lira surged to a two-month high as waning bets for an imminent Federal Reserve interest-rate increase reduced pressure on the currency before elections next month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations