China Is Getting Ready to Lower Its Growth TargetBloomberg News
Proposal may determine China's economic success or stagnation
4 of 16 economists see sub-4% growth sometime from 2016-2020
China’s leaders are poised to lower their growth target for the next five years as they wrestle with challenges from rising debt to excess industrial capacity and bloated state enterprises.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018