Blackstone Has First Loss Since 2011 as Stock Market TumblesBy and
Stake in hotel operator Hilton fell more than $2 billion
CFO Chae says most of loss reversed in Q4; stock rises
Blackstone Group LP posted its first quarterly loss since 2011 because of a stock-market slump. Shares of the company rose after executives said most of the loss has reversed in the fourth quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again