What's Good for Glencore Isn't for Us, Vedanta Says of Zinc CutsBy
Indian miner says rational for it to maintain low-cost output
Company proceeds with $630m zinc project in South Africa
Vedanta Resources Plc won’t be following Glencore Plc in cutting zinc output after prices fell more than 20 percent in the past five months as it’s “rational” to maintain its low-cost production, Chief Executive Officer Tom Albanese said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day