The First Cancer ETF Tracks the Hottest Area of Biotech
Launching a biotech exchange-traded fund after a big selloff in the sector isn’t the best timing. But Brad Loncar, a popular biotech blogger and investor, hopes people will be intrigued by the very specific and very hot slice of the biotech sector his new ETF focuses on—cancer immunotherapies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations