Sturgeon Urges Anti-Independence Scots to Vote for NationalistsThomas Penny
Scotland’s First Minister Nicola Sturgeon will appeal for the support of voters opposed to breaking away from the U.K. when she opens her Scottish National Party’s biggest ever conference in Aberdeen on Thursday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again