Sturgeon Urges Anti-Independence Scots to Vote for NationalistsThomas Penny
Scotland’s First Minister Nicola Sturgeon will appeal for the support of voters opposed to breaking away from the U.K. when she opens her Scottish National Party’s biggest ever conference in Aberdeen on Thursday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing