Poland Probes Ciech Sale, Asks Warsaw Bourse Chief for DataBy , , and
CEO Tamborski gives anti-corruption agents data from his iPad
Ciech drops as much as 6.1% before recouping most losses
Poland’s anti-corruption agency entered the offices of the Warsaw Stock Exchange and the Treasury Ministry on Wednesday in its probe of the 2014 sale of state-run chemical producer Ciech SA to the country’s then-richest man Jan Kulczyk.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon