Made in China `Lowflation' Keeps Lid on Prices Across the WorldBy and
China is exporting deflation from steel to electronics
Global policy makers are struggling to jump-start demand
As Janet Yellen weighs whether to raise U.S. interest rates for the first time in nine years, a peek at Wal-Mart Stores Inc.’s American website shows why she and fellow central bankers are frustrated in their efforts to boost inflation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing