Boeing, Airbus Shares Slump on ‘Bubble’ for Used Wide-Body JetsBy and
Secondhand sales may hurt pricing on factory-fresh 777s
Keeping order flow crucial for planemakers' production lines
Shares of Boeing Co. and Airbus Group SE tumbled after Delta Air Lines Inc. said a surge of wide-body passenger jets are coming off lease, creating investor concern that the planemakers face pressure on pricing and orders for new aircraft.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations