Twitter to Cut Up to 8% of Workforce in Bid to Sharpen FocusBy
Restructuring is mostly in product and engineering departments
Move comes a week after Dorsey is appointed chief executive
Jack Dorsey outlined job-cut plans a week after being named Twitter Inc.’s chief executive officer, saying the move is aimed at getting products out the door more swiftly.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations