Intel Falls on Projected Slowdown in Corporate Server DemandBy
Sales of server chips rise, but businesses are scaling back
PC-group revenue declines as market remains in a slump
Intel Corp. declined after saying a slowdown in demand from corporations threatens to curb sales at its server-chip division -- one of the few bright spots at a company beset by a personal-computer slump.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing