India Said to Issue Guidelines for Uber, Other Ride-Hailing AppsBy
Ride-hailing companies need to obtain licenses from states
States will be allowed to set the maximum fares to be charged
India’s central government has advised state administrations to issue licenses to app-based ride-hailing service providers, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’