China Crude Imports Rebound as Refiners Seek Oil BargainsBloomberg News
Overseas shipments increase to 27.95 million tons last month
Chinese refineries boost processing in September: ICIS China
China’s crude imports rose in September from a three-month low as the world’s second-largest consumer sought bargain barrels for its reserves and refiners boosted processing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’