Buffett Says U.S. Must Come to Grips With Three-Party GovernmentBy , , and
He says Republicans have split in two, creating third party
New factions are creating a "quiet revolution" in government
Warren Buffett said a split among Republicans has effectively added another political party to the government, exacerbating the discord in Congress.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing