Australia Calls for Navigational Freedom in South China SeaBy
Foreign Minister says unsurprising U.S. is exercising rights
Territorial tensions must be solved peacefully, Bishop says
Freedom of navigation in the South China Sea must be upheld and territorial disputes in the region should be resolved peacefully, Australian Foreign Minister Julie Bishop said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders