Adelson Said to Increasingly Favor Rubio: PoliticoElizabeth Titus
Republican megadonor Sheldon Adelson “is leaning increasingly toward supporting” GOP presidential candidate Marco Rubio, Politico reports, citing people close to casino magnate.
- The people say Adelson has not made final decision: Politico
- Formal endorsement may come by end of Oct.
- Adelson, Rubio spokesmen decline to comment to Politico
- Rubio rival Donald Trump tweets, “Sheldon Adelson is looking to give big dollars to Rubio because he feels he can mold him into his perfect little puppet. I agree!”
- NOTE: Billionaire Trump is largely self-funding campaign, has escalated attacks on Rubio in recent weeks
- See related stories:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Electric Buses Are Hurting the Oil Industry
- Why High-Flying U.S. Home Prices Seen Getting Another Jolt
- Stocks Push Higher; Dollar Reaches 3-Month Peak: Markets Wrap
- Stocks Sink as Caterpillar, 3% Yields Rattle Bulls: Markets Wrap
- American Cities Are Fighting Big Business Over Wireless Internet, and They’re Losing