Zambia Cuts 2015 Copper Output Forecast Up to 26%, Minister SaysBy
Output won't be `very much beyond 600,000 tons': Chikwanda
Zambia budgets average $5,000/ton copper price for 2016
Zambia cut its copper output forecast for this year by as much as 26 percent as prices trade near six-year lows and a power shortage curbs production, Finance Minister Alexander Chikwanda said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’