Riverstone Sees Capital Investment Rebounding in Clean EnergyBy
Managing Director Chris Hunt says dip since 2011 is temporary
Clean energy become competitive investment opportunity
Capital investment in clean energy may rebound after ebbing since its record high in 2011, Riverstone Holdings LLC Managing Director Chris Hunt said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations