Dell Faces $60 Billion in Total Debt With EMC DealBy and
PC maker said planning to add almost $50 billion debt for EMC
Dell, Silver Lake said to put in about $4 billion new equity
Dell Inc. will add almost $50 billion in debt to complete its proposed acquisition of EMC Corp., the largest technology acquisition ever, bringing the closely held company’s total debt to about $60 billion, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing