Brazil ETF Halts Six-Day Advance as Corruption Scandal ExpandsBy
Lower house head allegedly used Swiss accounts to get kickback
Petrobras ADRs decline as local market closes for holiday
Brazil’s biggest exchange-traded fund fell, ending a six-day advance, after local media reported that an investigation into corruption at the state-controlled oil producer had grown to include kickbacks allegedly received by the head of the lower house.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again