Half Decade of Negative Rates in Denmark Shows How Risk SpreadsBy
Economists see negative Danish rates as far as models stretch
Distortions seen in housing, investing, banking as result
By 2017, Denmark will have had negative central bank rates for the better part of half a decade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again