Ex-Anglo Irish CEO Arrested in U.S. Pending Extradition HearingBy and
Drumm was CEO between 2005 and 2008, before bank nationalized
Anglo Irish required 29.3 billion-euro bailout during crisis
Former Anglo Irish Bank Corp. Chief Executive Officer David Drumm faces an extradition hearing on Tuesday in Boston after being arrested in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs