Draghi Says ECB's Bond-Buying Plan Working Better Than ExpectedBy and
ECB president comments in interview with Greece's Kathimerini
Also says Greece will need to get an element of debt relief
Mario Draghi said the European Central Bank’s quantitative-easing program is working better than expected, even though the institution will take longer than intended to reach its inflation goal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’