Chris Christie Says Americans Don't Care Who's House Speaker
A Google search for “Kevin McCarthy”—the California Republican who was expected to become the next speaker of the U.S. House until his surprising exit from the leadership race Thursday—yields more than 63 million results. Yet Chris Christie, who wants to be the next president, is insisting “nobody cares” who the next House speaker is.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States