This Gene Therapy Could Help Treat BlindnessBy and
Trial results for Spark Therapeutics therapy shown in Paris
Eye medicine could become first FDA-approved gene therapy drug
A gene therapy maker showed this week it could make blind children and adults see. But the big question left is how long the effect will last.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing