EPA Rules for Streams and Wetlands Put on Hold by U.S. CourtBy
Order is latest setback to Obama environmental initiatives
States challenge EPA expansion of U.S. clean water rules
A U.S. appeals court put on hold new federal rules that aim to protect streams and wetlands from pollution in the latest setback to President Barack Obama’s environmental agenda.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020