These Traders Will Lend You Money for the Boat of Your DreamsBy
Blue Elephant Capital pledges $25 million to make boat loans
Venture to initially focus on used, depreciated vessels
Blue Elephant Capital Management, the investment firm founded by ex-Nomura Holdings Inc. traders to snap up loans created through online marketplaces, is expanding into new waters: financing used boats.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’